Tarantula interfering with invoke 11/07/2019 10:46 PM CST
Noticed what I'm assuming is a bug with the tarantula and bonded weapons. When using "invoke," it sometimes summons my thrown weapon, and sometimes yanks the tarantula off me. Kinda awkward when hunting and I'm suddenly hurling a mechanical spider at things. On the plus side, it's non-lodging, but still..

> hurl

>
< Moving with amazing force and guile, you hurl a spear at a piruati serpent. A piruati serpent attempts to dodge, leaning wrong and blundering into the blow.
The spear lands a devastating hit (That'll leave a mark!) (18/23) that penetrates deeply into the muscles of the chest, stunning it.

The spear lodges itself firmly into the piruati serpent!
[You're battered, solidly balanced and in very strong position.]
>
> invoke

A steel biomechanical tarantula suddenly leaps toward you! You catch the tarantula easily in your right hand.
>
>
The piruati serpent closes to pole weapon range on you!
> hurl

< Moving with amazing force and guile, you hurl a biomechanical tarantula at a piruati serpent. A piruati serpent attempts to evade, stepping partially into the shot.
The tarantula lands a light hit (1/23) that rips the top layer of skin from the serpent's chest and exposes underlying muscle, stunning it.
The biomechanical tarantula falls to the ground!
[You're battered, solidly balanced and in good position.]