Search Tasks vs. Invisibility 10/29/2019 12:31 PM CDT
Search tasks do not appear to work correctly if you're invisible.

I've been declining these because I wasn't able to trigger the mechanics when heading to the spot in question. Just realized it was my invisibility. D'oh.

- I

---

>task
You look in your task journal and see the following entry:

Something is wrong with Kurmin's Massive Arachnid, and tomiek-iguji broodlings and other metal-infused, biomechanical spiders are trying to heal her. A concerned arachnologist has asked you for help.

You have been asked to clear the webbing disrupting shops, transports and other locations in the hope that the spiders will relocate. You have cleared 0 of 5. Tamsine's Rest south of Leth Deriel, according to the arachnologist's associates, reported activity nearby that could be SEARCHed out.
When you have satisfied your mission, return to the arachnologist for completion.

---

[Tamsine's Rest, Lawn]
The Abbey of Tamsine's Rest stands atop a small rise to the north, the stark lines of the red brick manor house softened by time and the thick tangle of ivy. Once, the manor was home to the al'Tresnith family, but for many years now it has been a school, instructing first the daughters of landed nobility and now those of humble birth in the domestic skills so beloved by the gentle goddess, Tamsine.
Obvious paths: east, south, west.
I>
sear
You search around for a moment.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
You don't find anything of interest here.
IR>
rele eotb
Your corruption fades, revealing you to the world once more.
>
sear
While the sporadic webbing is more apparent here, you fail to find anything of interest.
Roundtime: 6 sec.