Blob from Plixbraggle's Not Mine 03/28/2018 12:49 PM CDT
I bought a blob from Plixbraggles and when I tried to put it on I got an error that it was not mine. I put it in my pack and then logged off. I logged back on and now I can't take out of my pack either, see below. It seems that the blob I purchased already has an owner.

> get blob in my pack
The blob does not belong to you.
> break blob
The blob does not belong to you and resists your attempt to break its link with its owner.
> turn blob
The blob does not belong to you.
>
Re: Blob from Plixbraggle's Not Mine 03/28/2018 03:13 PM CDT
I forgot to add that I'm unable to bug this in game as I'm unable to get the blob out of my pack, therefore I'm unable to hold the item when I bug it.
Re: Blob from Plixbraggle's Not Mine 03/28/2018 03:39 PM CDT
>>I forgot to add that I'm unable to bug this in game as I'm unable to get the blob out of my pack, therefore I'm unable to hold the item when I bug it.

If it isn't too far out of the way, it wouldn't hurt to go to the spot where they're sold and doing a BUG ROOM saying that the blobs being sold are already bound to someone.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Blob from Plixbraggle's Not Mine 03/28/2018 07:42 PM CDT
<<I forgot to add that I'm unable to bug this in game as I'm unable to get the blob out of my pack, therefore I'm unable to hold the item when I bug it.>>

Thanks for letting us know! We've addressed the base item for sale and you can ASSIST in game and someone can work on the specific item you already bought.

Lawlite