Shimmering outfit from corn maze 11/18/2017 05:20 AM CST
Not entirely sure if this is a bug or not.

I added a few items to the outfit in slots 3, 5 and 8. Wore it and set an item I was wearing to always show, then did a Sort Automatic HeadtoToe. For some reason the outfit started only showing the item in slot 3 and the others disappeared?

Cheers,
Arv

The arrow lands a massive (12/23) strike that chills the left knee for a moment with a frosty blow, lightly stunning him.

>>He was a decent Ranger until he took an arrow to the knee.
Re: Shimmering outfit from corn maze 11/18/2017 10:23 AM CST
If you put something on top of an outfit (like a hat, necklace, whatever goes in slots prior to the outfit's general? slot), it will only show the first item in the outfit. I don't think it's a bug. But you can get around it by always showing the items you put in slots 5 and 8.

__
Amybecka
Re: Shimmering outfit from corn maze 11/18/2017 01:00 PM CST
<But you can get around it by always showing the items you put in slots 5 and 8.>

...which sort of defeats the purpose of the outfit. If you have to wear the items under the outfit and always show them you might as well just wear them as they are?

The arrow lands a massive (12/23) strike that chills the left knee for a moment with a frosty blow, lightly stunning him.

>>He was a decent Ranger until he took an arrow to the knee.