ended up eating Lyras probably going to die plz help 06/29/2014 09:25 PM CDT
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Item:Ragged_Lyras_finger_puppet

"You foolishly crumble your Lyras puppet into a wad and eat it! Yuck!"

:(

It would be cool if this puppet gets a different finger puppet profile toy profile, just so it can't be unintentionally destroyed.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: ended up eating Lyras probably going to die plz help 06/29/2014 09:28 PM CDT
>>Are the other items being hidden by something else instead like a cambrinth hider or container hider?

No because I took off literally everything else and tried 2 other fluff hiding robes.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Re: ended up eating Lyras probably going to die plz help 06/29/2014 09:35 PM CDT
Fluff hiding robes don't hide rings. I am not 100% on ankle slot but I reasonably sure they don't hide those either.

From the Item Hider page on elanthipedia (You can see the contents despite the database error by clicking on edit)

Robe Hider:
The following slots are hidden by this garment:
*body armor
*arm armor
*leg armor
*eyes
*neck
*body (generally worn, including gwethdesuans)
*shirt
*back
*upper arm
*wrist
*belt (including containers)
*tail

The following slots are not hidden by this garment:
*shields
*head armor
*hand armor
*parry sticks and brawling gear
*shoulder/shoulders (including weapons)
*hands
*finger
*waist
*feet
Re: ended up eating Lyras probably going to die plz help 06/29/2014 09:36 PM CDT
P.S. Why are we suddenly over in this thread?
Re: ended up eating Lyras probably going to die plz help 06/29/2014 09:40 PM CDT
I liked the title better and the forums are intuitive and easy to navigate.

Hmm, weird. My robes are hiding my zills, ankle knife, ankle bells, for example. No idea then.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Re: ended up eating Lyras probably going to die plz help 06/29/2014 11:40 PM CDT
I ate Meanne's Vorclaf finger puppet on accident years ago...
hold onto this and becareful!
okay... push pull prod poke... dammit...