Items not hiding 06/29/2014 06:58 PM CDT
A granite ring shaped like a twisted claw-tipped hand and a blighted gold ankle cuff seem to be refusing to hide under a general item hider which hides other items in those slots.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Re: Items not hiding 06/29/2014 07:04 PM CDT
i don't think general hiders hide ankles, wrists, hands, feet, fingers, your face, or neck... stuff that'd be exposed by a poncho basically.

Re: Items not hiding 06/29/2014 09:06 PM CDT
I have other items in my ankle and finger slots which are being hidden by general item hiders, but not these two specific items. (Also it is hiding neck stuff as well.)

Re: Items not hiding 06/29/2014 09:10 PM CDT
Are the other items being hidden by something else instead like a cambrinth hider or container hider? By general hiding robe does not hide rings for example, but my container hider hides my signet ring because it has 'pockets.'
Re: Items not hiding 06/29/2014 09:36 PM CDT
My fluff hiding wrap show my finger worn items.

You are wearing a fine mesh balaclava mounted with the tyrium visage of a woman's stolid stare, a petite glaes bar earring, a snug black wrap, a blackberry thornweave longcoat fettered by diamonds, a thin black staff capped with a damite and crystal sphere, a lumpy bundle, a pouch composed of thousands of tiny brass rings, a diminutive long-sleeved robe crafted from a fine mesh of miniscule tyrium links, a silversteel ceremonial shield trimmed in blackened moonsilver, some jagged-edged hand claws decorated with blighted gold veins, some fine mesh gauntlets overlaid with crisscrossing tyrium strips, a pair of glaes zills embossed with interlocking clockwork gears, a gold ring, an albredine crystal ring, a Grey Raven warden's ring crafted in polished kertig, a blackened leather belt with haralun hip guards, a lava drake-hide leather toolbelt clasped with silversteel rings, some steel-toed footwraps with dark steelsilk straps, a pair of gleaming cordovan calf boots with steel side buckles and a diminutive dragonwood parry stick set with blackened steel fittings.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Items not hiding 06/30/2014 09:56 AM CDT
What general item hiders are you talking about specifically?? I was looking for something to hide my ankle and finger slots!

Mmmmm...pie

Don't forget to vote:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Items not hiding 06/30/2014 10:03 AM CDT
Robes with general hiding. They don't hide rings for sure though. Elanthipedia isn't clear on whether they hide anklets, and I don't have one to test with at the moment.
Re: Items not hiding 06/30/2014 03:14 PM CDT
I've always worn a variety of general hider robes, I've never known them to hide ankle and finger slot items.
Re: Items not hiding 06/30/2014 03:57 PM CDT
>>Absolon: Robes with general hiding. They don't hide rings for sure though. Elanthipedia isn't clear on whether they hide anklets, and I don't have one to test with at the moment.

What's there should be an accurate list of what the robes hide, as I am the one who tested them and recorded the results. (I may not have had any ankle items to test.)

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Items not hiding 06/30/2014 09:11 PM CDT
The ones I am testing with were originally from here: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Fire_and_Ice_(2)