Siegery 06/20/2014 09:06 PM CDT
Does picking up a figurine midbattle and dropping it again reset anything in a complete game of siergery or when playing one on one with a single figurine for each participant? Or is it safe to do so?

When a moongate opens or a fresh moonbeam is focused or shifted into the room it is impossible to interact with the moon mage figurine without picking it up and dropping it again.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Siegery 06/20/2014 09:20 PM CDT
As long as this takes to get a win, and considering the idea behind the game, I feel like it should teach a small amount of tactics. I only have a figurine to play one-on-one, but it's a lot of fun. Sir Tiny and Little Skaen came to a stalemate.
Re: Siegery 06/20/2014 09:36 PM CDT
Tactics from the game would be awesome. A little teaching-sized bonus?

>Forgive my snark, but welcome to the life of a warrior mage.
Re: Siegery 06/20/2014 09:40 PM CDT
I think you really need to make up/define your own rules/limits each round

Catapults for the win, but soldiers seem to get 100% accuracy if their rival's battlefront has no soldiers to swing at.

I haven't killed anything with something other than a catapult/trebechet yet though, and those have always been 1 hit kills. Their RT seems random too, sometimes it's 5, sometimes 15, and 15 if you kill something. I think repairing your fort should also take a little longer (if it repairs it fully).

I don't know if damage carries over between battles/picking it up, or put them in a repair case and close it; since you can't REPAIR a figurine that hasn't died yet. At least I hope not, cause I picked my Lyras up and waved her around a few times going WOOOSH WOOSH before doing her Flying Lyras Attack!

also I love how the trader throws money at the it's problems.