Monster Trap 06/15/2014 10:42 PM CDT
Is the monster trap prize transferable and usable by whoever, or just by the person that picks it?
Re: Monster Trap 06/16/2014 02:53 PM CDT
>>Is the monster trap prize transferable and usable by whoever

Yes!

-Persida
Re: Monster Trap 06/16/2014 04:42 PM CDT
What's the monster trap prize?

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Monster Trap 06/16/2014 04:46 PM CDT
>What's the monster trap prize?

I assume they mean this:
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Item:Cracked_jade_urn_with_tarnished_silver_filigree

A brief, unbidden thought crosses your mind that you just implicated yourself and Anjinson in the murder of Terald Sanfala. You wonder if anyone will notice.
Re: Monster Trap 06/17/2014 11:38 PM CDT
I fixed a few bugs with these just now. Most notably, they weren't removing the creature from the urn when they were opened with a creature inside in some cases, and this has been fixed. You weren't supposed to be able to create infinitely many creatures using these things. <g>

Also, it's no longer possible to release creatures into rooms that are flagged no creature, or safe rooms. Bad Things [tm] can happen if a creature ends up in a room where no creature is meant to be, and when released in a safe room (especially one with no exits) we can end up with stuck creatures who can't be killed but also cannot leave.

Melete
Nature, it seems, is the popular name
for milliards and milliards and milliards
of particles playing their infinite game
of billiards and billiards and billiards.
Re: Monster Trap 06/17/2014 11:48 PM CDT
> You weren't supposed to be able to create infinitely many creatures using these things. <g>

I knew it was too good to be true! <g> But it was fun while it lasted. My dream of being a one man invasion spawner, ended so soon :(

I did manage to have a fun time of it though, with having them state that they were there for pilgrim badges and alterations for their lata'olohs. One even "showed up" for the alteration session with Kauko, but was summarily dismissed without even the chance to join the list, poor guy, he spent hours looking for his pilgrim badge! :D

Blackguard Danoryiel

"Sogan udazama umbunor fau arrazoi inishatu seiremisai. (Only the fallen have nothing to despair)"