End-loot hiders 06/11/2014 10:40 AM CDT
I see that they're described as having 30 charges, but are these the typical X number of charges and rechargable by a moon mage type? Or just 30 charges and then they're done?

(the silversteel triskele brooch and the icesteel pin wrought in the shape of a seven-pointed star)

-Broichan Leshyahen

> hum tuneless
You hum a tuneless tune.
Re: End-loot hiders 06/11/2014 11:06 AM CDT
>>I see that they're described as having 30 charges, but are these the typical X number of charges and rechargable by a moon mage type? Or just 30 charges and then they're done?

They're normal hiders. Pretty sure they can be recharged by moon mages.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: End-loot hiders 06/11/2014 01:14 PM CDT
<<I see that they're described as having 30 charges, but are these the typical X number of charges and rechargable by a moon mage type? Or just 30 charges and then they're done?

Hiders are moonard rechargable.

<<No, I get to be an evil sociopath and psychopath when I want to, and kill babies for fun when I want to, but when game events start up, you don't have any right to treat me like a thieving murdering evil villain, you have to respect my rights to go