Get Thugged! 03/07/2020 07:35 AM CST

In unison to the loudening crunch of foot falls on pebbles, the Gnome’s eyes raised from her work to meet the door to the private home as it swung open.The last of the sun's rays had retreated from the open window and nightfall surrounded the room. Darkness is brought alive by the distant music from the nearby tavern, and farmers, merchants, travelers and vagrants alike gathered to relive the day’s tidings.

Breaking from his normal routine of setting the evening ambiance, the Olvi sets himself down on a chair unable to contain his frustration and rage.

”The Jails and courtrooms overflow with false thieves.” Watching him, knowing more is to come, the gnome patiently waits for him to wrestle his anger to thought and direction.

“The days of the old code are dead, the knife was dug deep into the legacy with the fall of The Black. That snake that sits behind the desk has helped to turn the guild into a haven of imposters and parroting imbeciles”. A knowing smirk begins to creep across the Gnome’s face.

“All!... are imbeciles”? She teased, her jest prodding him to remember their friends, motioning him with suggestion to remember not all is as it seems.with the majority.

“This spat of burglary that has engulfed the provinces must be hushed, This is our domain. And if those who consider themselves the…. “ The Olvi glances over toward his partner, for the first time the mischievous and waggish shine that the two share in common lights up the room.

She interrupts to finish his sentence before they both burst out laughing..

“Those that consider themselves the managers of the guild”

With tears streaming down their faces, a long pause is shared as they compose themselves.
Both raising off their chairs to fuss about their shared home, lighting candles and preparing their evening as the Olvi continues returning to his concerned tone..

“In years gone by, our code stated we were not to flagrantly display our skills to the masses, we were not to bring the gaze of the law down onto our society. And now with other guilds participating in our profession, it is only a matter of time before a scapegoat is sought”

Pausing to look out his window, The Olvi continues… “The council is doing nothing, each provincial guild leader is stagnant, and the imbeciles are incapable….. ”.

As the Olvi stays silent, seemingly lost in contemplation the gnome states almost absentmindedly’

“Actions have consequences?”
Still looking out the window, watching the shadowed figures pass from darkness into the light of the tavern, the Olvi replies.

“Burglary has consequences”

OOC:

So from about 8 pm EST on the 8th your Saturday until your Sunday night around 12 midnight I'll be going after anyone who is open.

If i tag anyone who is unsure if they have skill to tag me back, your welcome to get friends, even if they are PvP closed or guarded. I wont report or see that as bad form what so ever. I really encourage anyone to jump in. Even if its to help your bigger or smaller friend.

Sunday midnight it ends, i wont engage anyone new, so please any consent on me, don't wait for days before you come get me.

Also if you want to help me, i never turn down a helping hand. Just be aware though, you open yourself up to consent policy and if you intend on helping on my side attack anyone, you will need to set your PvP stance to open for the time frame.

As always no immediate double taps, no depart camping.

It is generally my hope, that this might initially start something bigger with some PvP RP and some introductions to players choosing some sides, So there will be some players i wont be attacking, and im sure they will be helping me out. But, for now, if this does cause anyone to loose scrolls etc, and you cant find a replacement, DM me and i'll see if i can help you find anything you loose.

Oh and remember if we are engaged in PvP and you run to get healed.... first tell that empath or buff person what is going on and how it can affect them, you never know if your being watched.

Any questions or concerns, just profile me for my DM.

PS sorry this blurb is so rushed and late.