Election Season 01/18/2017 07:58 PM CST
Cross Posting this here because it seems approriate (this was also posted in the Locksmith Union folder and down in the Zoluren section):

Simple set of rules:

-You have one month to apply.
-You need to be a Locksmith Union member, preferably one that has been regularly active.

You can do this application in three ways.

1) You can show up to the meeting in about an hour, be verified that you are a Union Member and be given time to give a 5 minute speech (I'm going to be a little loose about time requirements, so don't get to antsy about making it perfect).

2) You can reply to this post (either the one in the Zoluren Events folder or the One in the Unofficial Player Guilds, Clans and Families: Locksmith Union), I will schedule a time to verify that you are a Locksmith Union member.

3) You can reach out to me in game, I will do my best to get to verifying that you are a Union Member.

All people who are candidates get one month roughly to campaign to become the next Locksmith Union Leader.

February 15th is voting day, Votes will be done AT the meeting. To vote you have to be a member. There is no privacy for this vote. There is currently NO workaround for this. If you want to vote get there so that your vote counts. More details about voting will be gone over at todays meeting as well in even more detail on February 15th.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 S.V.o.L.t.R