I Survived Snapping at Kssarh 11/12/2016 06:54 AM CST
Time for something silly! (Name changed to protect the rest of his dignity...)

[Trade] [Rufflytum] "how much does a blood burst scroll sell for these days?"
[All] [Kssarh] "Rufflytum is no longer able to pollute my mind with his inane ramblings."

> send Rufflytum Oh... that's a necromancer spell...
Your attempt to make mental contact is thwarted.

You prepare to project your thoughts into the Trade channel.
[Trade] You think, "Whiteburn told me that is a bad necromancy spell... please destroy it, if you can still hear me..."
[Trade] [Belea] "I'm guessing that is no longer the case, due to Kssarh's involvement."
[Trade] You think, "I just hope Kssarh explained why before he did that. Rufflytum is not a bad person, he just didn't know. If I did not have a friend in the Inquisition, I would not know either."

> send Rufflytum Where are you?
Your attempt to make mental contact is thwarted.
You frown.

I march on over to the Observatory...

[Observatory, Third Level]
A soft sitting mat covers the floor entirely, save for a narrow strip of anti-color bordering starkly on all sides. Painted onto the crystal hemisphere, a detailed star diagram spreads over your head, marking the constellations and their positions at various times of the year.
You also see the Guildleader Kssarh, an elegant silver stand with a guild register on it, a rounded archway and a tricolored scroll.
Obvious exits: northeast, west.

You frown at the Guildleader Kssarh.
You meekly exclaim, "I hope you told him why that was a bad thing to think!"
You meekly exclaim, "There are a lot of people who cannot read magic properly, and do not know things about necromancy, and that is a GOOD thing!"
You meekly exclaim, "Maybe someone else marked the scroll and he only could read the name of it, and he is lucky enough not to have ever seen it or heard about it before!"
You fold your arms across your chest.
You hiccup.
You shift uncomfortably, darting a glance at the Guildleader Kssarh.
You meekly say, "Sorry for snapping... but I was hoping to speak with that person again soon, and now I cannot..."
You meekly say, "I would ask you to help me locate him, but... you are very busy probably, so I will not bother you..."
You fidget nervously.
Your millipede grooms its many legs, using them to brush and comb one another in a complex two-by-two ritual that starts at the back and ripples forward in waves.
You meekly say, "And sorry for bringing my bug into your office, I will go now... please don't hurt me..."
You look at the Guildleader Kssarh and tense, ears twitching as you try to decide how to approach it.
You carefully remove the millipede from your shoulder.
You put your millipede in a small soapstone box with a carved openwork lid.
You nod.
You meekly say, "Okay, um... have a good day... maybe you could smash Fahijeck next time you hear him, he has been bothering me with his voice too..."
You take in a great breath of air.
You wave to the Guildleader Kssarh.
You wander northeast.
Re: I Survived Snapping at Kssarh 11/12/2016 09:30 AM CST

Nice. Hoping Kssarh now has you on his 'smash whenever he thinks' list. He's gonna totally make your life miserable!