Back after 3 year hiatus 11/19/2016 02:01 PM CST
How do I get to Fang Cove to check out the LTB shops? I thought the portal was on the Strand in Crossing, but it seems to be down. Or does it not open anymore until a meeting?

thanks!
Re: Back after 3 year hiatus 11/19/2016 02:29 PM CST
>>Or does it not open anymore until a meeting?

For Prime it's only open during meetings, but mammoths from NE of Leth and Ratha go there every 10 minutes, and I think Estate Holder rings come unlocked by default these days and let people teleport there and back every X days.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Back after 3 year hiatus 11/19/2016 03:51 PM CST
The easiest way to Fang Cove is to buy an Estate Holder ring in the Curio shop in Crossing.

The ring allows you to TURN it to check which shops are currently in Fang Cove at anytime.

You can PUSH the ring to instantly teleport to Fang Cove, and then PULL it within 30 minutes to return. Note that if you stay longer than 30 minutes, you'll have to take the mammoth back to the beach near Leth Deriel.
Re: Back after 3 year hiatus 11/19/2016 04:13 PM CST
The rings a new character starts with still are not unlocked. But the ones you can buy at the Curio Shop are. And you can get one for less than 2 gold there. Also, not long ago the cooldown on this was changed from a week (I think it was) down to an hour now, so they are really handy to have.
Re: Back after 3 year hiatus 11/19/2016 11:54 PM CST
Now I KNOW I've been gone a long time...

Mammoths?! Coooool.

Thanks guys!
Re: Back after 3 year hiatus 11/20/2016 10:14 AM CST
Doesn't go to Fang Cove but since you're just coming back and were amazed at the mammoths, there's also an airship (not premium)! Lang to M'riss!
https://elanthipedia.play.net/Airship
Re: Back after 3 year hiatus 11/20/2016 10:31 AM CST
And hopefully we see that rumored Shard/Aesry airship that was auctioned off and generously made public coded at some near future date.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Back after 3 year hiatus 11/20/2016 04:16 PM CST
>And hopefully we see that rumored Shard/Aesry airship that was auctioned off and generously made public coded at some near future date.
Is this the one from Duskruin?

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 S.V.o.L.t.R
Re: Back after 3 year hiatus 11/21/2016 09:32 AM CST
Niiice! Pricey, but worth it to not wait hours.