Back from a (very) long absence, have an unused LTB 06/19/2016 03:31 AM CDT
It's been around a decade since I last played, so still figuring out all of the new changes that have happened!

I'm pretty sure I left right as long-term benefits were created, and I grabbed a circlet at the time but never got it finished before I left for an extended break(grad school...)

Anyway, here are the details of the item I have

>a delicate platinum circlet adorned with brilliant red firefall blooms

>look circ
Woven to form a fragile network of twisted leaves and vines, the platinum headpiece is embellished by silken flowers in flame red hues. Each vivid bloom is enhanced by the sparkle of tiny diamond dewdrops nestled amidsts its petals. A flawless cabochon ruby surrounded by the intricately crafted leaves form the crowning touch to this bold accessory.
You recognize it as an Estate Holder item used to request an Atmospheric Item.

>app circ
The platinum circlet is fairly malleable.
It appears that the platinum circlet can be worn in the hair.
The platinum circlet feels pretty light.
You are certain that the platinum circlet is worth exactly 228066 Dokoras.
You sense a deep connection with the platinum circlet, as if it will be with you always.

>study circl
A delicate platinum circlet adorned with brilliant red firefall blooms is a tool to assist in getting a custom LTB. Please review PREMIUM 11 for information on the custom options. This circlet is designed to give you an Atmospheric Item.

This circlet is from an older version of the LTB before they were done via scrolls. You will need the assistance of a GameMaster to complete this. Please post on the Estate Holder forums with your character's name and general availability.

--Do not ASSIST on this. Only certain people are able to handle these.---
[The platinum circlet is bonded to you without charges.]

So here I am - curious about the process for getting this worked on
Re: Back from a (very) long absence, have an unused LTB 06/19/2016 08:01 AM CDT
I have sent an e-mail to the GM responsible for this this.

Welcome back!

Thanks,
Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator

If you have a question about the forums, please email me Senior Board Moderator Helje at DR-Helje@play.net and Message Board Supervisor Annwyl at DR-Annwyl@play.net
Re: Back from a (very) long absence, have an unused LTB 07/03/2016 09:21 PM CDT
Hey just wanted to check in on this again - haven't heard any responses. Would it likely be via email?

Thanks much
Re: Back from a (very) long absence, have an unused LTB 08/18/2016 02:10 AM CDT

Just checking in again - it's been about two months now, at this point should I just assume I'm out of luck? Early on I did an assist, but they said I had to post on the boards, and their only other advice was to buy another ltb from the shop and hope things worked out.

This is pretty disappointing that I haven't even received a response. It seems like it would be trivial to reset or turn it into a 'newer' item that did work with the current system.
Re: Back from a (very) long absence, have an unused LTB 08/18/2016 07:04 AM CDT
You need to call billing.
Re: Back from a (very) long absence, have an unused LTB 08/18/2016 07:49 PM CDT
Hi,

Please e-mail dr-naohhi@play.net about this item, who will help you with redeeming it. Standard rules will apply.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator

If you have a question about the forums, please email me Senior Board Moderator Helje at DR-Helje@play.net or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl at DR-Annwyl@play.net