Ranger housing and housing in general 06/25/2020 12:45 PM CDT
I totally agree with some of the more recent comments here. I've been playing since early 2000s but just came back from a few year hiatus that couldn't really be helped. I totally get that I lost my home because I wasn't paying for the account (disappointing tho - would have liked at least to return with a deed for the stuff that was in it, including the cat), but I spent a couple of hours in the province of Zoluren last night looking for a home. I went to almost every site and looked at every free-standing, door, tree, and arch and they were all taken. The most frustrating part was that several of them were claimed but un-entered.

I'm glad that more homes are available and I'm glad that (it appears) that accounts can have more than one home, but the un-entered home thing bugs me. Like they just wanted to grab one to grab one but it's standing empty and others who will use it are out of luck whether your a premium member or not. /rant

But, Kamisama said it best about a ranger coming home to the suburbs was very anti-ranger. I think it is much more appropriate to have some "wilds" housing for this guild. I would love a tree, but I would even settle for a free standing cabin, cottage, a-frame, ranch, barn, farm, saddlebag house, octagon house, plantation, silo, roundhouse, bungalow, log cabin, or other rangerly-type housing.