A Clandestine Dig 09/23/2012 02:14 AM CDT
Under the cover of darkness, several cloaked figures make their way quietly past the mine entrance, heading east along the narrow lane of crushed rock and cinder.

Stopping to closely examine the piles of debris, one of the figures hefts a large duffel bag from his shoulder, glancing around him suspiciously. With only the bottom portion of his face vaguely visible from within his deep hood, one of the men whispers, "I know it's here somewhere, all the old texts indicate this is the area." With that, shovels are produced and digging begins, while others strain to move the larger stones.

After several hours of slipping in and out of the shadows of the local ruins, avoiding the late-night travelers that hasten down the dark road, the men finally reveal their coveted purpose. Nodding silently to each other in acknowledgement of their find, they move aside more of the stones, and they all slip beyond the partially opened gate buried amid the stony rubble.

OOC: A new housing area was released somewhere in Zoluren, but only a couple of shady types will be able to take advantage of it. There are clues to finding it above. For now, let the search begin!
Re: A Clandestine Dig 09/23/2012 03:03 AM CDT
I say this with a very big preface that I might not have figured out how to see the whole area, but the homes I do see list asopen to everyone when doing HOME LOOK.

But it does seem like there's more to the area, and I can't exactly figure out how to address it, if that is accurate.

When in doubt, http://elanthipedia.org/
Re: A Clandestine Dig 09/23/2012 05:32 AM CDT
>>I say this with a very big preface.....

There's a reason for that.

=GM Jhustis=

=="The only place you'll find success before work is in the dictionary."==
Re: A Clandestine Dig 09/23/2012 09:47 AM CDT
Hmmm, should I dust off my Necromancer, or should I go out with some thieves....

Oh, the treasure is homes, or knowledge of their existence, which way to go.

Re: A Clandestine Dig 09/23/2012 01:55 PM CDT
>>There's a reason for that.

Hah, that would do it, then. It never occurred to me when the guild check ended up taking place.

Any chance there can be some kind of acknowledgement when it takes place? "A guard nods you by" or something? Right now the only way you know there is a check at all is if you're not in the right guild or invisible/sneaking.

When in doubt, http://elanthipedia.org/