Around the Crossing. 09/19/2010 12:23 PM CDT
Anyone know where any available homes in or around the Crossing might be? I've been looking everywhere I can find houses and they all seem to be taken up.
Re: Around the Crossing. 09/20/2010 07:12 AM CDT
have you looked in the sewers?

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: Around the Crossing. 09/20/2010 07:33 AM CDT
>Anyone know where any available homes in or around the Crossing might be? I've been looking everywhere I can find houses and they all seem to be taken up.

Abandoned homes are now hidden so to look for a home, go to a housing area (after having seen the housing clerk and paid to get a home) and type HOME CLAIM. It should list whether there are empty homes in the room or not.
> home claim
You seem to already own a home in Temple Hill, Hero's March, but if you're looking to move, these are available:
There aren't any available homes here.
Re: Around the Crossing. 09/21/2010 03:18 PM CDT
free standing are generally a little harder to find than apartments, everyone time I look there's a home or two open in Goldstone, there should also be a few NW from TGNW, down there, and probably around Riverpine circle.

An old cranky ogre with no legs says, "Naarg wives all this Naarg wives now."