Apt Available Gaeth Court 05/16/2010 10:03 PM CDT
Thanks to a tip from Iliani, I managed to find an apartment in Gaeth's court. I had been searching for three days to find anything in Zoluren. There is another one or two left for anyone looking.

I would just like to say if you are an alt of someone who already has a home, please keep in mind some of us are having a really hard time finding homes and please allow someone else a chance to get at least one house in case you already have one.

Thanks so much for Host Danarian on offering me the encourangement to not give up even though they couldn't give me any real hints. Within a few minutes of our conversation I managed to find an apartment.

I think maybe he had a talk to the owner and busted a few kneecaps of some people who were late on their rent or something.

Hope this is helpful to someone. I spent a lot of time and effort to find these, so I hope this helps someone else.

PS, if you are a warmie, there is still plenty of warm houses for you.

- Jaelia

PPS... Finding available housing anywhere in the Zoluren province has been a nightmare. If I had known this when I attended the meeting on housing, i would have said something. Hire some construction workers to put a few houses back in all those filled up areas!