Under Attack! 04/24/2009 04:26 PM CDT
Greetings!

Due to the unfortunate destruction efforts by the undead Halfling, Tachid, several housing areas in Zoluren have been severely diminished. Fortunately, aside from a few claimed houses suffering smoke damage, most of the abandoned housing was targeted and obliterated. A blessing in disguise! The following neighborhoods have been affected by the Fleshtearer's chaos and will never be the same again (QQ):

NTR -- Rustic Circle (Caravansary), Kaerna Village, Rugglestone Close.

ARTHE DALE -- Apple Blossom Lane, Gooseberry Road, Berry Knolls.

MIDDENS -- Urrem's Bane.

STR -- Chelsea Overlook.

In other news, the Moon Mage Guild has decided to decrease the number of apartments in their Observatory due to high maintenance costs and limited interest. Rumor has it that there are talks of perhaps investigating other options for more desirable alternatives, but no one can say for sure. Also, due to a harsh economic climate, the city of Dirge has decided to demolish several foreclosures on their Town Square, leaving only those viable for residence remaining. A representative reminds interested parties that the luxurious Darkstone Inn still has accommodations for those seeking permanent shelter.

A few fun facts...
- Just over 400 houses were deleted in this batch.
- Lower Kaerna was the hardest hit. There, 124 houses were destroyed. So far, this is the most amount of housing deleted in one place.
- The knolls in Arthe Dale have received an upgrade! They are now all upper class.
- Some housing areas, such as Kaerna Village and Rugglestone Close, have free food available for adventurers if you know where to look.
- Check with your local newsboy for a summary of the attacks -- coming soon!

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Under Attack! 04/24/2009 11:14 PM CDT
Please inform Tachid that he is being fined for the wanton destruction of a historic district in the fair village of Dirge. There will be an additional fine levied for doing so without a permit.

He may remit the full value of 1287 Kronar to the Chamber of Commerce or face additional penalties.

-=Dirge. You gotta lava it.=-

"Traders do not shriek like little girls and worry about magic cooties." GM Armifer
Re: Under Attack! 04/25/2009 01:59 AM CDT
>Please inform Tachid that he is being fined for the wanton destruction of a historic district in the fair village of Dirge. There will be an additional fine levied for doing so without a permit.

Tachid destroyed nothing in Dirge.

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Under Attack! 04/25/2009 02:05 AM CDT
>Tachid destroyed nothing in Dirge.

Hooliganism, then?

"When I grow up, I want to be a soulless monster trapped in a suit of enchanted armor and compelled into violent service for a commercial institution through torturous psychic conditioning." -- Armifer
Re: Under Attack! 04/25/2009 04:14 AM CDT
what does the change to the knolls mean?

i rent my knoll from my halfling landlord and i am not sure if the changes mean he cam get me more stuffs?
Re: Under Attack! 04/25/2009 05:20 AM CDT
>what does the change to the knolls mean?

It basically just dictates the type of exterior choices you have in the knoll shop.

-- GM Tiesse

Re: Under Attack! 04/25/2009 05:38 AM CDT
It means more rent or outtie. :P

"When I grow up, I want to be a soulless monster trapped in a suit of enchanted armor and compelled into violent service for a commercial institution through torturous psychic conditioning." -- Armifer