Middens-Zehila neighborhood, complaint. 02/06/2009 03:20 PM CST
Well, I have based one of my characters as growing up in the Middens-Zehila area. So when I went there recently, I noticed that there is housing in this area (hoping I missed this before because I wasn't premium at the time, but never sure). So I'm looking at some of the dwelling and who owns them, seeing that some are owned by non-S'kra Mur. I was so, so disappointed.

Anyways, short description of the Middens. Its a poor area with three main housing areas. These are Zehila, Alerin Slade and Bumboat Row. These areas are populated buy S'kra Mur, Humans, and Gor'Togs, respectively. These groups don't mix are are more likely to be hostile towards each other. So to see non-S'Kra Mur living there is just very, very unusual. If anything, housing in these areas should be race based.

And just to show what I mean, here is the room leading into the area:

[Middens, Zehila]
This is the entrance to the most upscale of the squatters' quarters of the Middens, known as Zehila. The inhabitants, all S*'*kra Mur, remain somewhat aloof from the other squatters' colonies, maintaining the pretense of social superiority. When they do mix with the other downtrodden races of this area, at the Middens' only well, they pass through the junction here with purposeful haste.
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest, northwest.