Question About Housing In The Fallen 06/20/2006 03:22 PM CDT
I just bought a house in the Fallen. I can't seem to find where to change the exterior or is that not possible with tree houses?

Also.. how come there's no exterior decorations like water fountains and trees and windchimes and stuff?

Thanks much!

You fling your arms into the air and pretend to prepare a spell!
Re: Question About Housing In The Fallen 06/23/2006 05:07 PM CDT
I'm not sure if trees can have their exteriors modified. If they can, a player will surely chime in with the info.

As to the exterior decorations -- they can probably have them, though I've not looked at them in a while. It's just a matter of having a merchant that has them visit TF. I'll toss it on a list.

FGM Zadraes
Premium Liaison
ALAE GM (Platinum)
Re: Question About Housing In The Fallen 06/24/2006 05:11 AM CDT
They can...there's a merchant with bells and stuff to put in the branches...streamers...toliet paper...
Re: Question About Housing In The Fallen 06/24/2006 07:44 AM CDT
You can add external decorations like the rock crystal bells, birdhouses, etc, but the actual tree itself can't be changed like normal homes. :( There's no merchant who can change it from a pine tree to a rowan tree and such.

"Come fairies, take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance
Upon the mountains like a flame." -- W.B. Yeats
Re: Question About Housing In The Fallen 06/24/2006 01:06 PM CDT
Although it's on the inside of your treehouse, you can buy a door for it in Therenborough in one of the exterior shops.

I also have all of the treehouse exteriors I'm aware of in the furniture section of my website below, if you are curious as to what's out there.
__

-Kickingpuppies' House of Horrors-
http://uk.geocities.com/snurfergal/dr/index.html