Peri'el's Retreat Welcomes New Residents! 12/26/2009 10:44 PM CST
Greetings,

S'Kra Mur now have a place to call home in the city of Muspar'i! Peri'el's Retreat features several "gamants," or "houses" in the native tongue, available for ownership. Unfortunately, these upperclass homes are restricted to only those of the S'Kra Mur race, though all people are welcome to meander about and admire the architecture.

Visitors may also want to explore the fountain in the center of the square for a splash in the water if the desert heat is too oppressive. Those of a bardic persuasion might find this spot especially interesting for historical purposes.

Enjoy!

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Peri'el's Retreat Welcomes New Residents! 12/26/2009 11:28 PM CST
The new housing areas just get better and better. Thanks again for this release, it's really well done!
Re: Peri'el's Retreat Welcomes New Residents! 12/26/2009 11:46 PM CST
This made me seriously consider going premium. It is really a fantastic area. I love the seashells, that was such a cool touch. Kudos to everyone involved.

-- Player of Szrael --

"Necromancy is Bad" (GM Armifer)
Re: Peri'el's Retreat Welcomes New Residents! 12/26/2009 11:51 PM CST
I was going to run my cleric out there to get one...

and remembered the cleric is one the wrong account. I make such poor use of my Estate Holder char slots hah!

SEND[Abasha] It warms my heart to see three people die for a cupcake.
Re: Peri'el's Retreat Welcomes New Residents! 12/27/2009 06:43 AM CST
the homes are really awesome, my empath has gotten a home up there. very pretty area. she's loved muspar'i ever since the leeches were "discovered" there. :-)

If you are going to damn yourself, my child, you might as well do it all the way.