Muspari Housing <3 11/29/2009 09:33 PM CST
Well, as soon as DR seemed to be settling down for me after the performance tonight (Thanks everyone that came, especially the GM's behind all the GMNPC's..Arhhdan! WOW!) my work got busy but I do remember the housing director was talkig to the King about a neighborhood off the street of Nobles being worked on.

If this is true, Tiesse, you are not safe. I will be stalking you until it's finished (Bwahahahaa!) and I am REALLY excited that it looks like they'll be nice homes and not like hovels or anything. Great job, and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us!

Also, thank you for putting your time and effort (everyone who did, esp Tiesse) working on an area that doesn't see much love. I know I'm not the only player out there who really appreciates all the time you're putting in, but I may be the loudest. So, thanks again!!

- Terra
Re: Muspari Housing <3 11/30/2009 02:09 AM CST
You're welcome!

For those who didn't hear, Councilor of Housing Inetor made a brief appearance in Muspar'i tonight. She revealed the plans for three new housing areas in and around the city.

There are a few of us working on them, so rest assured they will be out s**n.

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Muspari Housing <3 11/30/2009 02:57 AM CST
yeah! you just made some s'kra families very happy!

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: Muspari Housing <3 11/30/2009 06:58 AM CST
<<There are a few of us working on them, so rest assured they will be out s**n.>>

SINNer! The void take you! ;)

- Simon