Haven Housing 09/09/2009 06:05 AM CDT
Can you please put some luxury bardic apartments up the stairs in this courtyard. I was told that at one time they did exist. This is such a lovely place to sit with friends. When my Bard can finally get her own home, I would really like to be able to get it off this courtyard please.

[House of Bardic Blues, Secluded Courtyard]
This partially covered courtyard is pungent with the smells of savory spices and incense. Exotic plants and flowers thrive here, creating an oasis away from the city's bustle and noise. Filmy blue fabric falls from the latticework overhead, cloaking the courtyard from outside view and creating a cozy, shrouded ambiance. Tall ironwork tables stand close to one another, providing stable and attractive places to enjoy a light repast. A roped-off stairway leads up to the next level of the building. You also see a wine-stained keg with a sign on it, a tiled urn, a blue-glazed tiled cart with some stuff on it, a narrow iron gate and Lumosa Tibvaov.

--There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.--George Carlin
--'Must you fall asleep when I am talking?'..'No, its purely voluntary'..Churchill