Langenfirth home became Urban 11/17/2008 08:34 PM CST
I accidently posted this in Ilithi folder.

I have never posted here before and am sorry to say, it is on a negative note. I moved my cabin from Haven to Langenfirth when I discovered abandonned cabins still open from one of the sweeps that cleared out homes tied to inactive accounts. I was happy to find a home in a strong ranger friendly area. Was even happier when I checked the cabin itself upon claiming it and finding it was better than neutral. I did not spent much time in it though until recently and yesterday I spent a good portion of the day traveling from Theren to Shard to spruce it up. So, now I have my cabin close to the way I like it, so why not spend a bit more time in it. Imagine my surprise when several hours later, I decide to head to Theren from Langenfirth and could not find the trail. So I hide and try howling.

You bray like a trapped milk cow!

What the? All I did was spend time in my cabin. So obviously, there is a problem with my cabin. So I go and check its friendliness to rangers.

[Telrenth's Home]
A pencil-post cherry canopy bed and a carved dark oak desk with a stack of hunter's handbooks on it rest upon the polished oak floor of this small room. A carved brick hearth, with a shadowy oil painting of a Kaldar paladin and an Elven ranger in a dark forest hanging above it, burns from its resting place at the edge of the cotton rug covering the floor. Deep green silk-draped walls enclose the area, holding in its lingering smell of lavender. You also see an etched glass window, a wooden door, a dark red velvet armchair that is facing the hearth, a dark red velvet armchair that is facing the hearth, a satinwood hope-chest with ornate brushed bronze hinges, a satinwood weapon rack with decorative polished copper mounts and a long haired flame-point cat.
Obvious exits: none
>pace
A long haired flame-point cat stands up.
A long haired flame-point cat rubs up against you.
>
You pace back and forth, scowling slightly at your surroundings.

I guess I didn't like how I decorated it as much as I thought I did. The neighborhood outside my cabin is at least slightly wilderness yet.

[Langenfirth, Daelfa Seord'telgi]
You pace back and forth, smiling slightly to yourself at the refreshing familiarity of the area.

I know that Langenfirth was moved from full wilderness to just slight wilderness so that it could also be set as urban for thieves, but was it supposed to jack up the homes? If this is the intended result, anybody have suggestions on where I can move next? I hate to have a home I can't spend time inside.

-Telrenth