Question - Abandoned Home 09/06/2006 10:32 AM CDT
Good day everyone. I put my account on hold for the last two years and did not reduce my home to a deed (I can not recall the exact term IG). As you may suspect, upon returning to the area of my home it is no longer there (or I can not find it).

With the above in mind, some questions:

1. Am I out of luck?

2. If I am not out of luck, what can I do to get it back?

Thanks a ton in advance and if this information is contained in one or more various help guides, my apologies, but please direct me to them.

Madigan
Re: Question - Abandoned Home 09/06/2006 11:44 AM CDT
>Thanks a ton in advance and if this information is contained in one or more various help guides, my apologies, but please direct me to them. Madigan

Welcome back, Madigan!

By all rights the house is supposed to poof. But, I'd suggest you go check with the clerk in crossing about buying a house for the first time (which you can't do till you have 90 days of Prem) because for some odd reason he had mine when I came back.

For the most part though, you close your account your house does disappear.

~~~
..player of Xochi

The Empathic Alliance - http://home.earthlink.net/~empathicshifting/
Re: Question - Abandoned Home 09/06/2006 03:27 PM CDT
A good lead and a good start. Thanks!

Madigan
Re: Question - Abandoned Home 09/06/2006 11:00 PM CDT
If your house is still there, the clerk will tell you where (his response might not be very helpful, however, beyond naming the neighborhood). This might be a bug, so even if he tells you where and you manage to find it again the game might not let you back in anyways.

J'Lo, no that other one
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: Question - Abandoned Home 09/08/2006 06:19 PM CDT
>This might be a bug, so even if he tells you where and you manage to find it again the game might not let you back in anyways.

And if this is the case, just place an ASSIST. It's fairly easy for a GM to fix.

FGM Zadraes
Premium Liaison
ALAE GM (Platinum)
Re: Question - Abandoned Home 09/11/2006 08:13 AM CDT
Zadraes: Thanks a ton for your help last night, I really appreciate it.

Madigan