Home for sale in Empath Gardens area 10/04/2004 06:37 PM CDT
Due to budgetary reasons I am looking to sell my home!

[Coleyne's Home]
Walls of polished satinwood and a polished oak floor covered by a tasseled cotton rug enclose this small room. In one corner lies a lustrous satinwood bed, and near the bed sits an ornately carved canopy table. An oak-mantled brick hearth burns along the far wall. The room holds a mild scent of fresh herbs. You also see a wooden door, a sturdy carved black oak armor stand, a dark-stained oak wardrobe with a creamy white narcissus wreath on it, a buffed black oak weapon rack, a sapphire-blue plush velvet armchair and a silky black short-haired cat.

Cat: The fur of the short-haired cat is short, very soft, and exceedingly fine. His body is thin and slender, with long, slim legs and small, egg-shaped paws. The cat's head is large and triangular, with medium-sized, almond-shaped eyes that are slanted; he has a pointed muzzle. His ears are large and pointed at the tips.

Where this home is located:

[Willow Walk, Garden Path]
The high grey limestone garden wall to the north provides protection from storms, sheltering the plantings at its base from harsh winds and rains. Flowers normally found in more tropical climes flourish in this little enclave, their exotic and tantalizing scents filling the air even when winter holds the rest of the world in its icy fangs. You also see a pine-shingled red brick home with a dragon-shaped cast iron lantern mounted by its entrance, an oak-shingled house with vibrant red roses and ivy twining across the arch of its door, and an oak-shingled white stucco dwelling with a dragon-shaped cast iron lantern mounted by its entrance.
Obvious paths: east, southwest, west.

I am looking to sell this home for a very, very reasonable price (I am looking to practically give it away -- I'd hate to leave DR and have all these beautiful things disappear!).

Please contact me at my AIM: Veduiamiowen or email: Veduiamiowen@yahoo.com.

Coleyne