Fully Furnished Riverhaven Home For Sale 07/02/2004 11:16 AM CDT
Due to a lack of funds, and an upcoming wedding, I have to put my DR account on hold. As such, I'm looking to sell my home before the end of this month. Description is below:

[Nightsea's Home]
Walls of polished flamewood and a polished ebonwood floor covered by an ebony and silver silk rug enclose this small room. In one corner lies an ornately carved canopy bed, and near the bed sits an elegant black lacquered desk. A rough carved stone fireplace burns along the far wall. The room holds a very faint scent of sandalwood. You also see a high arched stained glass window, an elegantly-carved ash closet, a deep red crushed velvet armchair that is facing the fireplace, a deep red crushed velvet armchair that is facing the desk and a pure-white Tetomba'ia.

Bed: Heavy deep blue damask draperies highlighted with embroidered silver panthers enclose the bed, creating a sense of isolation and warmth.

Tetomba'ia: The Tetomba'ia is a small bundle of fur. Not much can been seen except for two wide eyes that blink constantly as they take in its surroundings.
It is sleeping on the floor.

Fireplace: Snowbeasts, frostweavers and various other cold-weather creatures are carved upon the smooth surface of each stone. An oak mantel lies across the top of the fireplace, offering the perfect spot to place a cherished treasure.

The closet can hold four items inside, one item on. The desk holds two items, as well as the bed.

The home is located at:

[Pine Woods, Coldspring Clearing]
A slight thinning of the trees and undergrowth allows for a glimpse of the lake to the southeast, its deep waters glinting silently below the wooded promontory. Shards of shattered sunlight reflect faintly from the lake's surface and dance among the branches like mischievous sprites, bathing the area in a dappled golden glow. You also see an abandoned grey fieldstone cabin, an oak log cabin with a silver and crystal windchime hanging over its door, an abandoned stacked stone cottage, an abandoned grey fieldstone cottage, a sturdy fieldstone home with vibrant red roses and ivy twining across the arch of its door, and a sanded oak plank house.
Obvious paths: north, southwest.

The home in question is the oak log cabin with the silver and crystal windchime.

Please email me at NightofTwilight@aol.com, or Instant Message Mydnite424 if interested.
Re: Fully Furnished Riverhaven Home For Sale 07/10/2004 01:40 PM CDT
Awww! I'mlosing a neighbor! ::pouts::

Congrats on the wedding, though.

~Ambassador Viptorian Arcinian

"Gor'Tog is not stupid. He is slow in mind, but he keep thinking until he get answer or he ask someone who knows. He always get answer somehow, or else answer not matter anyway."
~Aunt Olma's Tog Story