Completely furnished rustic oak cottage for sale 05/01/2004 10:34 AM CDT
Extremely quiet neighborhood out the west gate of Riverhaven.

[Pine Woods, Evergreen Path]

A pile of green pine needles and a large flat boulder with a bamboo music box on it rest upon the smooth earth floor of this small room. A simple clay-lined firepit burns from its resting place at the edge of the wolfskin rug covering the floor. Polished pine walls enclose the area, holding in its strong smell of turned earth. You also see a rough-grained ash door, a dark-stained oak wardrobe, an unfinished home-made oak chair that is facing the boulder, an unfinished home-made oak chair that is facing the firepit and a pure-white Tetomba'ia.

I didn't quite get around to finishing it before I had to drop my Estate Holder status. The Tetomba'ia alone cost me twenty-five plat, so give me a SERIOUS offer.

The wardrobe is roomy enough for four things inside and one on top I believe. And, yes, you can put things under the pine needles.

I'm hoping to close a deal as soon as possible.

You can email me at pearsone@play.net

Lucerella

*"Daddy doesn't like that man, does he?" -- Daughter of John Cleese and Connie Booth, during the filming of the Black Knight scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Re: Completely furnished rustic oak cottage for sale 05/01/2004 10:41 AM CDT
Sorry, should read Rustic Oak LOG Cottage.

*"Daddy doesn't like that man, does he?" -- Daughter of John Cleese and Connie Booth, during the filming of the Black Knight scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.