add homes pls 03/29/2004 04:54 PM CST
Hey now that im paying more for the privilage to be a premie how about a little support in getting more housing available where we want it. Can you please add a few houses in town in theren or lang ( not up ne near bank pls.. that neighborhood makes me get all lost makes me into a ranger almost)

thanks

Amala
Re: add homes pls 04/18/2004 08:11 AM CDT
This is sort of a cumulative post to all the requests for housing!

The owners of the area are the ones who say yea or nay to housing there, so the place to get your requests seen by the area owner would be.. the area folders. :) While we can tell them "Hey, go read our folders, because people want housing!", they may or may not have time to do so.

So.. now you know! :)

Io
Re: add homes pls 04/18/2004 11:28 AM CDT
Iocanthe,

Can you tell us which area owners have said no for specific areas so we can try for alternative neighborhoods in the same area?

Kali

Need bonding roses, wedding services or divorce services? Contact me at: kalira@play.net

My website of clerical information: http://hometown.aol.com/kaliradr/myhomepage/profile.html
Re: add homes pls 04/22/2004 10:14 PM CDT
To my knowledge, nobody has ever told us flat out "No, not building more homes", yet. We've heard "Okay, it's on the list", "Oh, good idea", "I'll get to that soon", and other similar things, but nobody has flat out said "Take a hike". The only "bad" thing about being an area owner is that most of our area owners also own.. well.. a lot of other stuff, some of which breaks, and the stuff that breaks is what needs attention right away. Building more housing, while it is definitely important, tends to not be absolute #1 on anyone's list when they've got other stuff screaming at them.

I realize that's not the answer most likely to inspire hopes for immediate additions to housing areas, but.. it's what I've got for now.

Io