Getting from the first tier up to the premi facility 04/30/2005 03:06 PM CDT
At the meeting it was mentioned that this is a pain. I thought that a premi lift might be nice that would take us from the lower tiers up to the facility.

Mists and Magic, Ocean Breazes, Deep Rivers Under the Sea, Trails Between the Stars: Where nothing is as it seems.
Re: Getting from the first tier up to the premi facility 04/30/2005 07:42 PM CDT
>I thought that a premi lift might be nice

Um, its not that hard to learn how to run the sewers. Some of us, when we're around, will even guard or protect you if you're afraid of the hatchlings.

Just two rules (used to be only one)

1) don't 'go valve'

2) don't try at x:30

Simple.
Re: Getting from the first tier up to the premi facility 04/30/2005 08:54 PM CDT
I remember my soul's first trip to Ratha. It was when the lifts cost more than they do now to ride. It was a wonderful adventure and one I'd gladly do again, though hard since I actually live there now. It's only new once. I can't say as I see the need for a special lift to bank in the palace, since it's is the vault section that is premie only, not the bank itself. Residents of the island will usually help get visitors where they wish either through lifts, sewers or moongates. Yes, it's rather common practice for the moon mages to gate from one tier to the other. Just my two lir's thrown in. The lifts are free for citizens of Ratha though few of us use them. For an adventure in exploring, on my first trip, it was a quest. <walks off chuckling over the memories from that trip>

~Eoworfinia~
A snow goblin reaches down and gently pets your corpse, then quickly looks about to make sure no one noticed.
Re: Getting from the first tier up to the premi facility 05/01/2005 07:28 PM CDT
If you know the way through the sewers it doesn't take long at all.

But it is dark, so looking at the map BEFORE you go in there and memorizing what ways you have to go is a good idea.

Shadeau Raysen-Moonith,
Player of.

--
(Drongol dislikes you.)
Re: Getting from the first tier up to the premi facility 05/01/2005 10:01 PM CDT
you forgot ratha's cardnel rule, dont go hatch! But that really doesnt have anything to do with the sewers...on that note there are great scripts out there to run the sewers. ::mutters something about getting stuck with oysters tell a moon came out::

~I hate sand~
Re: Getting from the first tier up to the premi facility 05/02/2005 09:06 AM CDT
I do like Kraelyst's travel script for Ratha, and before I got that, I had Malific's serwer travel script.

But yeah, I also remember my first trip to Ratha. I on Elavin and got gated from the Skirr to the bank lobby, then to the third(?) tier green where I healed someone, then gated back to the bank, then gated to Aesry, then gated back to Ratha to get on the Skirr to go home...I absolutely love the Moon Mages on Ratha and Aesry! And most of them were more than happy to get their nerves healed up from me in exchange for the gate.

I've also gotten comfortable with using the sewers. Another thing to remember is that if you were guarding an inanimate object (like a Wayerd pyramid), make sure when you stow it, you guard stop. I almost got hit by a hatchling because I got some wierd message about my sense of duty, and it wouldn't go further. That's the only real thing I've experience out of the ordinary sewer travel.

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

>get my amar
You get a burnt orange amaryllis.
>wear my amar
But you don't have any hair! Where are you going to put it? Don't answer that!