Premium Exchange? 01/24/2010 02:10 PM CST
Not exactly a neighborhoods question, but I figured it made the most sense here:
Is there a premium exchange on Aesry? I've looked inside the transfers vault a few times thinking maybe I'm just blind. I couldn't find it. Is there indeed one there? The standard exchange charges a "considerable fee" (9%). If there's not one, could we pretty please have one?

Player of Sajuta the mostly Rathan, sometimes Haven empath, and a bunch of others.
Re: Premium Exchange? 01/24/2010 02:15 PM CST
There is a premie exchange area in a vault just by the regular exchange. It doesn't really jump out at you.

Good luck!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Premium Exchange? 01/24/2010 03:02 PM CST
I knew about the premium coin transfer in that vault. If there's an exchange within it, it's hidden entirely too well. Considering at other exchange at other premium banks is about a third what I'm paying here.... I guess I'm just confused and a little frustrated.

Player of Sajuta the mostly Rathan, sometimes Haven empath, and a bunch of others.
Re: Premium Exchange? 01/25/2010 08:49 AM CST
It's been a while since I've been on Asery, but I don't think you get the exchange rate, just the coin transfer. Of course I could be wrong.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen