Aesry - Crystal Inn 10/26/2003 05:31 PM CST
[Inn of the Crystal Wave, Hallway]
Mats of woven fresh tules besparkled with tiny shells along the outer edges lead down a broad hallway. An abstract etching of a leaping dolphin done in pale pastels hangs on the wall. You also see a dark red door, a stairway, and a flame-red door.
Obvious exits: east.
> climb sta
A chambermaid appears and says, "I'm sorry, but you need to be a citizen of Aesry Surlaenis'a to enter."

Just curious - are there more apartments down there perchance, or just more guest rooms? Or something else... I'm looking for kind of hard to find places to live...
Re: Aesry - Crystal Inn 10/27/2003 08:43 AM CST
One Hall has guest rooms for citizens while the other has housing for estate holders.

______
I died for Beauty - but was scarce
Adjusted in the Tomb
When One who died for Truth, was lain
In an adjoining Room -
- Emily Dickinson
Re: Aesry - Crystal Inn 10/27/2003 10:42 AM CST
>> One Hall has guest rooms for citizens while the other has housing for estate holders.

Yeah, I know... But I was asking about the place down those steps for only Citizens. I dont' want to become a citizen just to go down there and find out that there are more guest rooms. I don't need somebody to tell me what's down there exactly, just "Are there any apartments?"
Re: Aesry - Crystal Inn 10/27/2003 07:27 PM CST
Guest rooms.

Tusca

"If my dog leth thith young man thtir a peg on foot, I give him leave to go. And if my horthe ever thtirth from that thpot where he beginth a danthing, till the morning - I don't know him! - Tharp'th the word!"
- Hard times
Re: Aesry - Crystal Inn 10/28/2003 06:54 AM CST
Thank you!
Re: Aesry - Crystal Inn 10/29/2003 07:56 AM CST
Does this inn have any guest rooms for non-citizens?
Re: Aesry - Crystal Inn 10/29/2003 08:32 AM CST
>>Does this inn have any guest rooms for non-citizens?<<

Sadly, I do not believe so. Which is shame considering Aesry is such a beautiful site for honeymooners.

______
I died for Beauty - but was scarce
Adjusted in the Tomb
When One who died for Truth, was lain
In an adjoining Room -
- Emily Dickinson
Re: Aesry - Crystal Inn 10/29/2003 08:56 AM CST
Oh, the inn has plenty of other guest rooms. I wandered into bunches of them. There's just a flight of stairs you cant' go down(or up.. actually you can't tell!) unless you are a citizen.