Any available on Aesry? 01/16/2003 09:04 PM CST
Okay, I paid my coin to the clerk on Aesry. However, every place I go and try to stake a claim---there are no available homes.

No mansions, no cottages, no nothing. No available or abandoned homes.

Yet there are rooms where I only see one or 2 residences or cottages. I'd prefer the "upper class" homes, but I'll settle for a cottage until I can upscale.

Need some more homes to be built on Aesry.
Re: Any available on Aesry? 01/17/2003 04:23 AM CST
I was just in Aesry and I saw available homes in those apartment type complexes. At least I assume they were apartments, the doors had people's names attached to them. I saw more than a few abandoned doors.

Tashya
Re: Any available on Aesry? 01/17/2003 10:31 AM CST

There may be some cottages on the southern side of town in the Meadowland area. Just look carefully at the room and ignore your map.
Re: Any available on Aesry? 01/17/2003 10:39 AM CST
I came here to post the same request, Gonif. I have been hoping for over three years for a house on Aesry.

I originally went Premium just to get a house, but ended up dropping it two months later because of the lack of them. Now (for different reasons) I've been premie again for..nearly two years(?), and I still can't find a home on Aesry.

As the player of a ranger, I have limited choices as it is. The ondjai and apartment buildings in town are definitely out. *brays like a milk cow* There are unclaimed doors in the building, but if I took a home there, I'd either not be able to use it much at all, or suffer the consequences of using it.

The only three real options are the few houses scattered along the path/grove to the south of the city, and the houses on both sides of the cove. All ranger neutral or better.

However, all the homes in the southern part of the city are the first part of the cove are all claimed, and have been every time I've checked. There is ONE unclaimed in the back part of the cove, but, while I can swim back there, my husband can't, and neither can the other person I normally hunt with.

I would like to have a home I can treat like a home, where I can have friends drop by, etc., not some place I sit alone, or have to drag people back and forth through the cove to have visitors.

Can we please please PLEASE have a few more neighborhoods on Aesry? I've been patient, but after three years, seeing only one new possibility open up -- an in-city one -- is disheartening. I am thankful for it, for anything added to Aesry, but it's not enough to put a dent in the housing shortage over here.

For the time being, my "home" will continue to sit where it is, furnished yet empty, in Kaerna, where I never go.

Thank you for listening, and sorry if I came across badly. This has become a slightly touchy subject with me. blushes

Surrisa
Re: Any available on Aesry? 01/18/2003 01:19 AM CST
Aren't there still plenty of homes down by the docks?
Re: Any available on Aesry? 01/18/2003 11:25 AM CST
Maybe it will give someone some hope if I mention at Simucon I designed a housing area for the design an area contest. I designed it as Elothean only though. It would fit wonderfully on the island if it does get made fore real so maybe there's a little hope for you folks.

Vivviane