Custom Pipes and humidors 12/31/2019 11:16 AM CST
This idea came up during a conversation with folks a bit ago - perhaps an alterer who specializes in designing that perfect smoking pipe? There are smoking events all the time now, and I'm sure you could get a full list of people interested in working with someone to come up with one that's ideal for their puffing pleasure. :D

~Aislynn
Re: Custom Pipes and humidors 12/31/2019 04:21 PM CST
That does sound like a fun merchant idea.

Tullie
Re: Custom Pipes and humidors 01/01/2020 10:53 AM CST
I want to say that this was done back before 2006 & was not a scroll alteration (but I cant be sure, brains bad). Now I'm not sure who the double d was for, as its on a character whos intials are E.D., so maybe the alterers?

<You get a scorched whitethorn pipe embossed with two crests from inside your swordsman's cloak.

<The pipe has been carved out of whitethorn into a long-stemmed pipe joined to a wide round bowl. Coiled around the bowl is a cobra, its onyx eyes looking out lazily from its resting head. Embossed on the bowl is a jungle green shield containing two crossed scimitars by a variety of vials. On the other side is a scene of pack animals, standing among a field of flowers behind a shield of sky-blue. Inscribed on a strike-plate below the bowl are the words "Mivar Feas, Alrar Abues" followed by a Double "D."
Re: Custom Pipes and humidors 01/01/2020 04:09 PM CST
IIRC DD was Dimlum Dimsum? One of my older characters has a pipe made by her. She was a gnome.
Re: Custom Pipes and humidors 01/01/2020 05:44 PM CST
Its very possible that it was her, couldnt say for sure as this one was done well over 10 almost 15 yrs ago at least. I had it before I took a break in 2006/07 so, nearing 15 yrs old at least.

Thanks for the name, to the new folks, thats how we rolled back then, the gms came up with the funniest names. LOL
Re: Custom Pipes and humidors 01/10/2020 08:37 PM CST
Make funnier names...

Got it.

Tullie