My home and wanting it to be more filled in 06/08/2016 02:13 PM CDT
I'm back into getting into the game more often. Pushing different aspects to try and fill things out and my character's home is one of those places I want to have filled out.

This is how it is right now: The bed is altered already, I want to do the wardrobe... not much plans other then I want it to be a woman's walk-in wardrobe because it's for the character's wife. Elven and feminine maybe some river elf stylings (so watery, rivery stuff).

I want to add a bookcase (there are those Simu-Coin coupon things, so maybe start there).

I have a concept of a rug I want the currently one changed into.

Similar to the bookcase, want to do the walls possibly with a Simu-Coin coupon deal, so ideas for how that might be set-up.

I'd like an overall things to try to match and compliment things altogether.

The bar I'm thinking about something like one of those bars with an overhead piece, with two brass poles on each flank, I like the padding the side. Not sure if all the wood should be the same throughout the house. So if anyone has a concept of how that would be more correctly written and acceptable for when I can get to an alterer who does Home Furniture things.

[Arandrowse's Home]
A thick rug of iridescent black silk dyed with a crosshatching of silver adorns the polished oak floor of this room. A black marble fireplace with a gilded mantle rests between a circular bloodwood bar decorated with gold inlay and a wide lavishly appointed bed with a smokewood frame pushed up against the rough-hewn oak walls. The room holds a very faint scent of dried flowers.
You also see a door, a rough-hewn oak wall and a dark-stained oak wardrobe with a lumium battle shield on it.
Obvious exits: none.
> look rug
The black dye used on this rug was treated with a special polishing agent, giving it an irregular shine that adds to the pattern of silver crosshatching lines.
> look bar
Across the front, a winding motif of golden flames compliments the delicate veins patterning the deep, red wood. Fluted studs secure a rolled, black leather pad around the cabinet top's edge, creating not only a decorative frame for any items placed there but also a comfortable spot for people to lean on. Polished brass hardware adds the finishing touch to this versatile piece of furniture.
> look fire
The black marble bricks have a rough appearance to give it a more rustic look. The mantlepiece, however, is smooth and polished, its fine gilt edging and rich black surface betraying the fireplace's more refined nature.
> look bed
Four posters with intricate wood grain carvings rise up from each corner of the frame. Aubergine curtains drape down from where the posts split like branches to stretch toward their neighbors. Abstract etchings, reminiscent of flowing water, follow the shape of the stylized headboard that curves gracefully across the top. Shorter than the headboard, a matching footboard sports elaborate engravings. Small shelves installed below allow for extra storage.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Vic
Re: My home and wanting it to be more filled in 07/20/2017 03:36 PM CDT
I agree with this. Or make it so that for every 3600 ltb points (or some other number), you can purchase another room to your house.