Tie Items 03/31/2016 01:57 PM CDT
Is there an alterer who can add pockets to tie Items, such as the forger belt? It's a shame that the belt doesn't have pockets to hold salt and oil or other things you may need while forging away.
Re: Tie Items 03/31/2016 03:14 PM CDT
I could have sworn there were pocket alterers in the past. No idea about having it interact directly with tie-items, though.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Tie Items 04/19/2016 06:11 PM CDT
>>CENJA: Is there an alterer who can add pockets to tie Items, such as the forger belt? It's a shame that the belt doesn't have pockets to hold salt and oil or other things you may need while forging away.

I added ties to a pocketed belt (a wide Dwarven mining belt of sturdy worn leather). When a tie item is also a container then anything tied to the container counts as weight inside. My belt belt can hold 80 stones of weight. If you have more than 80 stones tied to the tie item, then not even a 1 stone deed will go inside the belt.

>look in my mining belt
It currently has multiple items tied to it. You may LOOK ON MY belt to see them.
There is nothing in there.

>look on my mining belt
On the mining belt you see a smokewood keg, a light throwing axe and a witchclaw broom.

>put deed in my mining belt
That's too heavy to go in there!

>app my mining belt
The mining belt is pocketed.
The mining belt is quite supple.
It appears that the mining belt can be worn around the waist.
You are certain that the mining belt weighs exactly 374 stones. (the belt itself weighs 30 stones and the items tied to it make up the rest)
The mining belt looks to be custom-made.
You are certain that the mining belt is worth exactly 143 Kronars.
The mining belt looks to bear your familiar marks of registration.
Roundtime: 8 seconds.