Estate Holder alteration merchant ideas and requests 03/02/2016 12:55 PM CST
Just throwing out some ideas at Estate Holder alteration sessions. I'm sure others will pile on.

First, I love the diversity of merchants that have visited so far (Rebecho, Hlee, Vatari, and soon to be Yeyaru and Refikalor) and it's great having merchants who work on limited array of goods to keep down crowds. Also, knowing what is coming for the next few months is super amazing for planning ahead. Many, many thanks!

I'd like to throw out a few ideas for other limited merchants that could visit in addition to the return of those who have already come. I'm also sure many others will have their own requests.

1. Estate holder ring session
*Unlocks of jewelry
*Alteration of TAP/LOOK (or even TAP-only alterations for a quicker weeknight session). Possible restriction: must contain the "Estate Holder crest"
*Can the "unlock" script be expanded to other items to free up precious finger slots? An Estate Holder belt, pin/brooch, amulet, armband, eyepatch, etc.

2. Beard jewelry / mivamaen
3. Feature alterations (Beezell)
4. Specialty merchants offering their materials to purchase in designs (e.g. Urdesas, Svarsesh)
5. Combining hiders
6. Cambrinth (including adding cambrinth to items?)
Re: Estate Holder alteration merchant ideas and requests 03/02/2016 01:15 PM CST
//3. Feature alterations (Beezell)
You do realize that those were an illegal event and Beezell was a risen being controlled by a Necromancer.. right?

Other ideas are noted! Thanks!

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Estate Holder alteration merchant ideas and requests 03/02/2016 01:21 PM CST
>>You do realize that those were an illegal event and Beezell was a risen being controlled by a Necromancer.. right?

Everyone knows Fang Cove is Elanthia's Red Light district.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Estate Holder alteration merchant ideas and requests 03/02/2016 02:32 PM CST
>>You do realize that those were an illegal event and Beezell was a risen being controlled by a Necromancer.. right?
Beezell was an example, but I'll concede that asking for illegal services (even when provided by a living/non-risen Empath) is probably not ideal for this type of event.

Other feature altering items like the shirts/gowns from the Dwarven Cultural Faire (where PULL shows the item's TAP in your features and PUSH in your inventory) may be a legal alternative and done in addition to the mivamaen, beard jewelry, tattoos.
Re: Estate Holder alteration merchant ideas and requests 03/02/2016 03:17 PM CST
Now THOSE can support alterations. We've got monthly slots filled until May I think, but that doesn't mean multiple alterers cannot show up in a given month.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Estate Holder alteration merchant ideas and requests 03/02/2016 03:28 PM CST

I get the IC reasons that something like this is profane and illegal; however there are very limited options that exist with character creation and shifting (which is also technically illegal, isn't it?) for describing one's character physically. Some of the feature altering items have been improving this, but it would be great to have a means to further customize your appearance. I think it is important to point out that I am talking about 'improving' the physical description of one's character, which is limited by game mechanics, not 'altering' what they look like.
Re: Estate Holder alteration merchant ideas and requests 03/02/2016 03:54 PM CST
Love the suggestions, especially #4. Urdesas visiting with the lotusweave has been one of my favorites so far.

I also think it'd be cool to see a basic color/material alterer (Lenizhir, Jyngle?) show up at some point.