Custom title 06/23/2015 11:04 PM CDT
I was told by a Gamehost to submit on the forums regarding a custom title I submitted a request for a week ago. I'm looking for a relative update on the request and/or possible discussion as needed.

Thanks very much.
Re: Custom title 06/24/2015 01:22 AM CDT
You probably need to give a character name and whatever number is associated with the LTB scroll-thing.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Custom title 06/24/2015 07:54 PM CDT

It is scroll # 8 written on 6/17.
Re: Custom title 06/25/2015 04:28 AM CDT
This isn't really the normal spot to post update inquiries regarding LTB scrolls (that would be the general discussion topic here in the Estate Holder section), which would generally make it much less likely that the relevant GM would see this in a timely fashion. This folder is for requesting different types of in-game alterers to stop by the Premium-only areas of the game to do live alterations.

I'll pass your info along to the correct GM, but just wanted to let you know :)

-Persida
Re: Custom title 06/25/2015 03:20 PM CDT
Ahh. Well I also told the Gamehost at the time I don't generally post on the boards but wad informed I would need to to get an answer to my question. Thanks for passing it along.