A new alteration 09/19/2011 08:22 AM CDT
So, I'm in the works to alter my reduced load composite bow.

I know I want the tap to be something like:
You tap a gloomwood composite strung with steelsilk

Apart from that, I want a jaguar pelt hand grip. I've got all the materials in the works, so those aren't issues. Instead, I want to try something new. I've designed a few alterations for myself, a few for my wife, and various for other people. I think I'm falling into the same trend, and would like to see if anyone has suggestions to break it. I think it would be fun to take and mesh a bunch of ideas together.

Some pertinent information:

I am a very tall Gor'Tog. I am married. I see a huge difference between was Justice is and what is Right. My family name and crest are extremely important. I do not have any affinity to any one particular animal, although I have not received a favor from any god but Kuniyo in over 5 RL years. While comp bow is not my numero uno weapon, it is number two and is only 14 ranks behind HE.

Any help would be great. If you're feeling up to it, design the entire weapon, although I may only use part of it.
Re: A new alteration 09/19/2011 08:28 AM CDT
I'm not certain since I don't really know what sort of elasticity steelsilk is supposed to have, but I'm not sure it's going to be the best material for bowstrings.