Face alterer 02/10/2010 03:36 PM CST
It would be cool if we could get our face altered in special ways a shift could never do and with a slightly longer length. I know the whole feature system is a bit odd in the mechanics but I'm assuming something could be worked out.

So for instance:

XXXX has a worn battle scarred face with bushy eyebrows set in a permenant questioning pose, very pointed ears with vicious scar on the left ear and a portion of the right missing, deep set angry blue eyes, and a crooked nose that has obviously been broken and poorly straightened. XXX has cropped hair with the sides shaved and long dreadlocks running down his back, scarred weatherbeaten skin, and a hulking muscular build.

Oh and I was wondering, can an alterer remove unwanted item aspects as well as just add? For instance if an item was a black spiked war harness, does it have to retain its spikes or can you just remove them from the new version entirely?

Re: Face alterer 02/10/2010 03:40 PM CST
The only way to do this currently is to shell out 2k of RL money for a King's wedding package and opt for a feature alteration instead of a boat. I believe Leucius also won one at a Simucon raffle.

I REALLY want to see another way to get this done that doesn't involve spending a lot of RL cash (so LTBs are out). Make it ridiculously expensive like boats if you have to. :\

Custom features is one of those GS things I was always really jealous of.

Rev. Reene

Xalahai says to you, "Don't you know me? I'm Jhipicalain, the awesomest warrior mage ever."
Xalahai says, "Then I will go hide in my tower where nobody can get to me. Because I am the greatest. Ever."
Re: Face alterer 02/10/2010 04:28 PM CST
>>Custom features is one of those GS things I was always really jealous of.

^ That.

There's a bunch of other stuff they have that makes me jealous, but that's a big one.

Squire Xalahai Zayasero, Player of
"This idea may have worked in another time and another place, but here it immediately fell on its face and went 'Durp durp.'" - Armifer