Cambrinth 08/01/2005 11:09 PM CDT
Accepting that LTB's cannot be used for altering cambrinths, what are my best options for getting a cambrinth alteration?

Also, what are the normal look/tap/read limits for these?

Cambrinth? 12/01/2010 06:38 AM CST
Just checking, but I know that a long time ago, items with cambrinth couldn't be altered. Is this still the case?
Re: Cambrinth? 12/01/2010 08:06 AM CST
>>Just checking, but I know that a long time ago, items with cambrinth couldn't be altered. Is this still the case?

Cambrinth can be altered, but only in face-to-face sessions with certain artisans. Most artisans cannot/will not work with it.

Killing you softly with his song,
- Stormsinger Shavay

Faerie tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know dragons exist. Faerie tales tell children that dragons can be killed.
- G.K. Chesterton
Re: Cambrinth? 12/01/2010 08:27 AM CST
<<Cambrinth can be altered, but only in face-to-face sessions with certain artisans. Most artisans cannot/will not work with it.

For clarification, that includes the LTB scroll alterations, since they're not face to face.

-Evran

"RAGE + TEAR + EYE + RESO + HARM + DRUM + MISD + PRIDE + Your choice of Cyclic + AoE stun/knockdown as needed without losing buffs = OMG! I just crapped my pants!" -Evran