Alterations 03/26/2003 03:54 PM CST
Greetings,
I just finished my first year of as a premie and have choice of what I want for a LTB. I was wondering about these alterations. I read through the all messages and couldnt find the answers to some questions I have. First: could I take my scimitar and turn it into a flame-etched scimitar with a cambrinth encrusted hilt? Second: Someone has offered to buy my alteration scroll off of me when the portals open back up and I can go into the caves. If I decide to go with this, how would I go about it?

Many thanks for any help you can offer.
Re: Alterations 03/27/2003 06:59 AM CST
>First: could I take my scimitar and turn it into a flame-etched scimitar with a cambrinth encrusted hilt? Second: Someone has offered to buy my alteration scroll off of me when the portals open back up and I can go into the caves. If I decide to go with this, how would I go about it?

To answer your first question; no, you cannot get cambrinth or other magical items (soulstones/runes/etc) put into your alteration. If you want to go with the second option, the person desiring the alteration would have to give you the item they want altered, and you would submit and hang on to the scroll and item until the GM alters it. Then you can give it to the person buying the altered item.
Furniture Alterations 09/07/2003 06:24 PM CDT
Ahh...I love my home. However, I want to make it mine. There are some things that I can buy that are NEARLY perfect. But not exactly what I wanted! SO! Can we perhaps see some furniture makers? I'd...well...get my entire house interior redone. I even have all the designs done! Sad...I know...

Myth's Player
Re: Furniture Alterations 09/08/2003 11:22 PM CDT
This would be great as an LTB i have alot of things for my home that i want but cant seem to find the right material or color.It would be great to turn my cracked pine altar into something a bit more stylish.

Crymthann Dubh