Old Seacaves of Peri'el maps by players 03/13/2021 11:33 AM CST
Forgive me Mods & GMs if this is not the right spot, there is no place I could find for talking about players maps & I concede defeat at finding my old paper ones.

It was discussed last nite on the discord about the old caves, before FC was brought about. I thought I had a paper copy of the old caves but it seems I trashed them in the 10 yrs I was gone. I looked through an old cd of Kythryn/Ranik/Sablina/Salius/Solus maps but could find them, my Zepath maps are completely gone.

So, if anyone has a copy could you send them to me via my play.net address, or let us know by the premium channel or even the regular channel on the new dr discord? Obviously if you send it to me I'll credit you for it. :)

I know a new map has been done & I know not everyone is on the new discord yet so wanted to spread the word. Thank you for your time :)
Re: Old Seacaves of Peri'el maps by players 03/13/2021 12:45 PM CST
>>maps but could find them<<

should be "could NOT find them" <sigh>
Re: Old Seacaves of Peri'el maps by players 03/13/2021 12:52 PM CST
This was posted in the #elanthipedia channel on the discord:
https://elanthipedia.play.net/Seacaves_of_Peri%27el#Map

-Haros
Re: Old Seacaves of Peri'el maps by players 03/13/2021 03:00 PM CST
Looking for the old version Haros, but thank you. I'm the one who posted it in the discord :)
Re: Old Seacaves of Peri'el maps by players 03/13/2021 03:38 PM CST
Whoops, swing and a miss for Haros.
Re: Old Seacaves of Peri'el maps by players 03/13/2021 11:29 PM CST
I'm confused though. Why are we in need of an old map if a new map has been done?

Nikpack
Re: Old Seacaves of Peri'el maps by players 03/14/2021 11:43 PM CDT
>>I'm confused though. Why are we in need of an old map if a new map has been done?

Might just be nostalgia for how the old one looked, but the new one doesn't include the maze (yet).

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.