[Contest] Premium Tattoo Shop Designs 04/09/2021 12:18 PM CDT
Hello Estate Holders!

It's been quite a while since we had our last contest, so I thought it'd be fun to bring one back.

This year I plan on opening 2 new LTB tattoo shops: 1 in Forfedhdar and 1 in Fang Cove. I'd love to populate these Estate Holder shops with some unique tattoo designs that come from our Estate Holders!

Tattoo Design Guidance:

Tattoos must use the below format, which you'll want to account for in your design:

He/she has a tattoo of (your design goes here) on his/her body part.

Rules:
1. Tattoo designs must be kept under 100 characters, including spaces.
2. Tattoos cannot appear to move on their own.
3. Designs may not be inappropriate (no vulgarity, nudity, etc. Keep it PG).
4. Tattoos are ink only, we aren't bedazzling or scarring your arm in addition to tattooing it.
5. Accounts may enter multiple designs, but only 1 RPA will be rewarded per account.

Basically follow these rules, but keep the character length under 100: https://elanthipedia.play.net/Alteration#Tattoos

Rewards:
1. Each Premium account that enters will receive 1 RPA to the character of their choice (must be on the submitting account). Only 1 RPA will be granted per account, no matter how many designs you submit.

2. Some lucky contestants will discover their tattoos are available for purchase within 1 of the new Tattoo shops.

Winning designs will be chosen by me (and the rest of the Premium crew).

To submit a design:

Email your design to dr-contests@play.net and include:
* Your Account Name
* Character you want to receive the RPA
* Your design

Submissions must be submitted before Midnight ET on 4/30/2021 to be counted towards the contest.

* Please note, everyone can enter this contest but only Estate Holders will be able to purchase the designs.

I look forward to seeing your entries.

Tullie