Furniture Ideas 04/13/2016 09:54 PM CDT
I'm working on a furniture project, that will let players get customized furniture, similar to how Adaerna makes jewelry. This will likely start as a simucoin item, but may eventually end up as a shop somewhere.

That said, I lack the creative juice to pump out all the designs. So, I've set up a google doc, and would appreciate some help. Find the link below. Please read the instructions and follow the instructions. No need to make duplicate nouns, just add info to the appropriate row that is already set up for that noun.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P6JrchobHnUTikjk7236kgLIxgI-G0yGMWcEDKKs2Ho/edit?usp=sharing

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Furniture Ideas 04/13/2016 10:10 PM CDT
Cool idea.

Just to be sure, will this be usable by non-Premium subscribers with Simucoin homes?

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: Furniture Ideas 04/13/2016 11:00 PM CDT
The simucoin version will for sure be usable for non-Premium subscribers. I'm not sure where the NPC doing it for coins will end up.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Furniture Ideas 04/14/2016 12:29 AM CDT
Great idea. I love Adaerna's.

Will there be any way to alter existing furniture other than the typical alterers? I'd definitely think of altering my Simucoin furniture.

- Navesi
Re: Furniture Ideas 04/19/2016 10:09 PM CDT
>Will there be any way to alter existing furniture other than the typical alterers? I'd definitely think of altering my Simucoin furniture.

I don't know of any plans to do so. I'll ask the people upstairs.

Javac
That one guy

Re: Furniture Ideas 04/19/2016 10:13 PM CDT
There is now a table with furniture tokens for sale in TGSE of the TEST Instance. Go check it out, play around, and let us know what you think.

Javac
That one guy

Re: Furniture Ideas 04/19/2016 10:21 PM CDT
First stupid bug smashed. You can now actually use ORDER to make choices.

Javac
That one guy