Idea! 01/24/2013 09:36 PM CST
Some people don't want their houses to look "welcoming". Me preferably? I'd like to see some run-down mansion options. I mean we have the Dunshade Manor which is epic chilly looking and causes no-one to want to go in there. Why couldn't we have a sign on our doors or something that says keep out? A run down door, bloody handprint on the walls or floors? Something creepy! Come on!

>"That's their weakness, the foolish belief that they're in control, I'll be their downfall...."
Re: Idea! 01/25/2013 02:19 AM CST
While I'm all for more things like this, things like this already exist. Pretty much the lion's share of Hollow's Eve festival housing stores are like this.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Idea! 01/25/2013 08:29 AM CST
i did buy a few of those at hallows eve platside. problem is, some of the ones were only for door homes and they didn't fit the mode of the character. One of my little necromancers though has bloodstains dripping on the door. :-). definately wouldn't want to go inside!!!

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>