Periodic LTB gweth request 02/04/2017 05:30 PM CST
Thief player checking in, asking that the 2-gweth package be split out and re-costed so I could afford one.
Re: Periodic LTB gweth request 02/07/2017 10:25 PM CST
With previous staff discussions about these apparently having fallen through, they're now close to the top of my list of Premium quality of life improvements to tackle. No timeline on it yet, but I'll update as things progress.

GameMaster Nohn Essential
AGM -- Events Team -- Provincial Events Lead: Qi'Reshalia -- Premium Guru.
"Visit beautiful Qi'Reshalia, where the government really is run by the lizard people!"
Re: Periodic LTB gweth request 02/08/2017 03:17 AM CST
While you're in the premie benefit area would you mind pulling up a list of the 3rd person views of the alternate spell preps in the bungalow? Someone had said they'd do it but I think it fell thru the cracks. Thznks!
Re: Periodic LTB gweth request 02/08/2017 05:41 PM CST
Yay! Thank you.
Re: Periodic LTB gweth request 02/08/2017 06:32 PM CST
>>While you're in the premie benefit area would you mind pulling up a list of the 3rd person views of the alternate spell preps in the bungalow?

Sure, I'll see what I can do about digging those up.

GameMaster Nohn Essential
AGM -- Events Team -- Provincial Events Lead: Qi'Reshalia -- Premium Guru.
"Visit beautiful Qi'Reshalia, where the government really is run by the lizard people!"
Re: Periodic LTB gweth request 02/08/2017 06:41 PM CST
>>Sure, I'll see what I can do about digging those up.

Thanks!!!
Re: Periodic LTB gweth request 03/01/2017 09:25 AM CST
Is this the part where you are changing them to attune to the first person to rub them, and resetting all the current ones so we can use the now extra ones on our other characters?