Don't know if asked before, permanent albredine crystal rings? 06/17/2015 03:00 AM CDT
Any chance of those ever showing up like the gweths?

[21:24] SEND[Naohhi] We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
[21:24] SEND[Naohhi] That means.. please stop.
You have some tiny scratches to the wings.
Re: Don't know if asked before, permanent albredine crystal rings? 06/18/2015 08:52 AM CDT
INTERESTING.

I'll look into it.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Don't know if asked before, permanent albredine crystal rings? 01/10/2016 07:00 PM CST
I know this is an old thread, but... with all of the recent events going on, and the dying, the permanent crystal rings would be very welcome right now, if feasible. :)

- Saragos
Re: Don't know if asked before, permanent albredine crystal rings? 01/11/2016 04:01 PM CST

+1 for this. that is a really fantastic idea.
Re: Don't know if asked before, permanent albredine crystal rings? 01/11/2016 04:35 PM CST
I like it. Noting it down.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Don't know if asked before, permanent albredine crystal rings? 01/11/2016 05:31 PM CST
Non rings too, please. I got enough silly finger stuff but id like using this, too!

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Don't know if asked before, permanent albredine crystal rings? 01/11/2016 05:49 PM CST
Albredine crystal face jewelry.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Don't know if asked before, permanent albredine crystal rings? 01/12/2016 10:49 AM CST

I'd like an albredine crystal ring or amulet that makes squanto give a discount on his goods.
Re: Don't know if asked before, permanent albredine crystal rings? 01/12/2016 12:38 PM CST
Let's not get carried away here!

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Don't know if asked before, permanent albredine crystal rings? 01/12/2016 05:22 PM CST
Free sterak axes for everyone!

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators