EZScripted/EZAtmo 01/20/2013 04:06 AM CST
Did any of these ever make their way back to the LTB shops?
Re: EZScripted/EZAtmo 01/20/2013 05:02 AM CST
I think they are still re-writting those systems. Along with the thing to get custom titles, etc.

You've reached the uninformative help match I haven't written yet.

http://i.imgur.com/fBq8R.jpg
Re: EZScripted/EZAtmo 01/20/2013 05:45 AM CST
>>I think they are still re-writting those systems. Along with the thing to get custom titles, etc.

Ah, ok. I know with 3.0 active(Yay), things are hectic. But has there been any kind of status update on these things in the past few months? I have a few ideas running through my head and I'd probably re-open Premium if I could get them out eventually.
Re: EZScripted/EZAtmo 02/05/2013 09:11 PM CST
The systems are finished, they just need testing to make sure it works like we intend it to. They're being moved over to the scroll system like other alterations, but they're special lists.

Testing needs me to have the time to focus on it, and I'm finding it hard these days to get untangled from quests and other areas. I'd like to say soon, but I can't make any promises.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate
Re: EZScripted/EZAtmo 02/07/2013 06:16 AM CST
Thanks for the response, Zadraes. Looking forward to seeing them when they're completed.
Re: EZScripted/EZAtmo 02/10/2013 08:58 PM CST
<<The systems are finished, they just need testing to make sure it works like we intend it to. They're being moved over to the scroll system like other alterations, but they're special lists.>>

Any chance these will be transferable or will they only be of use to the one who picks them up by spending the LTB points?
Re: EZScripted/EZAtmo 02/11/2013 11:35 PM CST
It'll be like before. The person who spends the LTB points to get the scroll (previously was pin/circlet/whatever) is the one that has to get the work done. Once it's finished, provided your item isn't bonded in some way, they can be passed around as you like.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate